The 2020 season has been cancelled due to COVID-19 and the closure of Joe Martin Field. We look forward to seeing you in 2021!
Contractor will work to make new connections within the Whatcom County business community, with the ultimate goal of gaining new sponsors and/group event clients. Contractor will be expected to devote time to sponsor outreach through cold calling, targeted networking and client meetings.
Contractor will be asked to perform duties that will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Prospect for local businesses who may benefit/be interested in a Bellingham Bells sponsorship, ticket plan or group event
• Reach out to potential prospects to set appointments and offer basic information about Bellingham Bells sponsorships
• Meet with potential sponsors in person to present information about team, audience, products & pricing
• Follow-up with customized proposals and attempt to close the sale through multiple follow-ups
• Provide Bells management with information necessary to generate contract & invoice for any closed sales.
All compensation will be based on a percentage commission awarded after the close of a successful sale.
Contractor will set own schedule and hours. Desire a candidate who can devote at least 15 hours per week to sponsorship and group sales efforts.
Job Types: Contract, Commission
TO APPLY: Please email a cover letter outlining your interest and experience, along with a current resume, to [email protected]
The Bellingham Bells are a summer collegiate, wood bat baseball team and a member of the West Coast League. During the months of June, July & August, the Bells compete in a 57-game season, playing home games at Joe Martin Field in Bellingham and traveling to compete with other WCL teams in Washington, Oregon and British Columbia. The Bells strive to contribute to a strong and vibrant community through affordable, family-friendly entertainment.
Joe Martin Field
1220 Civic Field Way
Bellingham, WA 98229