The Edmonton Riverhawks defeated the Bellingham Bells 6-5 in 11 innings Saturday night in Edmonton for their second straight win over the Bells. Riverhawks right fielder Tom Poole hit a two-out single in the bottom of the eleventh, advancing Jacob McKeon to third, then McKeon scored on an error by Chandler Tuupo give the Hawks the walk-off win.

Kyle Parkman scored the first run of the game in the first inning on a ground out by Easton Amundson, who pushed his hitting streak to 10 with a 3-5 night at the plate. Edmonton responded with three runs in the second, started by a triple from Poole. Poole scored on an RBI single by Emiliano Gonzalez, then Gonzalez scored himself on a 2-run single by Jake Schulz that gave the Hawks a 3-1 lead.

The Bells answered right back in the third, when Blake Conrad hit an RBI single to score Parkman for his second run of the game. Malcolm Moore continued his stellar hitting to begin his time with the team, slapping a 2-run double that scored Amundson and Conrad to take a 4-3 lead.

In the sixth, the Bells extended their lead to 5-3 as Robbie Vandegrift hit an RBI double that scored Willis Cresswell from first after he drew a walk. The Hawks rallied in the seventh thanks to a 2-run home run by Jack Gurevitch that tied the game at five apiece.

Both teams’ bats went quiet for the next few innings, until Poole hit the single that scored McKeon to win the game. Cody Delveccho started the game for the Bells, but was replaced with his brother Matthew in the second inning after surrendering three runs. Matthew went a solid 6.1 innings in relief, only allowing two runs off Gurevitch’s HR.

Evan Stewart (0-1) took the loss, despite not allowing any earned runs through 2.2 innings pitched. Hawks reliever Cameron Liss (2-1) earned the win by closing out the game with 2 innings of one-hit ball.

The Bells will look to avoid the sweep tomorrow in Edmonton for in the final game of their roadtrip before returning home on Tuesday to face the HarbourCats.