We look forward to seeing you at Joe Martin Field! Please take time to review the below important fan information.
Joe Martin Field Stadium Policies
• Smoking or vaping of any kind is not permitted anywhere in the ballpark. The use of chewing tobacco is also prohibited.
• Weapons of any kind are not permitted in the ballpark.
• Bags, backpacks, and similar items are subject to reasonable search before they are allowed into the ballpark.
• Guests may not bring alcoholic beverages or controlled substances of any kind into the ballpark.
• Fireworks, horns, whistles, or any other noisemakers; bicycles, skateboards, scooters, rollerblades, laser pointers, ice chests, beverage or food containers, and coolers of any kind are not permitted inside the ballpark.
• Outside food and beverages (including bottled water and personal drink bottles/containers of any kind) are not permitted inside the ballpark.
• The Bells organization is committed to providing guests at Joe Martin Field with an enjoyable, safe, and family-friendly environment. Disorderly conduct of any kind (including, but not limited to, inappropriate language, gestures and behavior, inappropriate displays of affection in a public setting, and any disruption of the game or disruption that impacts other fans' ability to enjoy the game) will not be permitted anywhere in the ballpark. Guests may be asked to leave the ballpark if their disorderly conduct does not stop after being asked to do so.
• Please inform a Bells staff member if you need assistance in arranging a ride home from the ballpark.
Thank you for helping us maintain a fun and fan-friendly atmosphere at the ballpark.
We greatly appreciate your support and we hope you enjoy the game and your visit to Joe Martin Field!
Bellingham Bells Ticket Policies
WARNING: THE HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS AND DANGER INCIDENT TO THE EVENT, whether occurring before, during, or after the game including, but not limited to, risks of being injured by thrown or batted balls, bats or any other objects leaving the field, and the risks of being injured by the acts of others. The Holder agrees to hold harmless and not sue the Club and its opponent, the Players, Bellingham Baseball Club, LP and Natheban Holdings LTD and their respective Members, the City of Bellingham, and all individuals affiliated with or related to all organizations named above, for any injuries, expenses, claims or liabilities resulting from Holder attending this event.
Rain Check: This ticket is not refundable for cash. If an official game is not played (4 ½ innings if the home team is ahead, 5 innings if the visiting team is ahead), this ticket can be exchanged (at the Bellingham Bells’ ticket office) for an equal or lesser value ticket to any subsequent regular-season Bells’ game, subject to availability. If this ticket is complimentary, it is not refundable nor exchangeable. A ticket cannot be replaced if lost or destroyed.
Notice: This ticket is a revocable license to attend the event shown. As a condition of this license, the Holder agrees to comply with all rules and regulations set forth by the Bellingham Bells, the team’s ownership and management, and Joe Martin Field. Failure to comply will result in denial of admission or removal from the facility without refund and forfeiture of this license. Rules and regulations include, but are not limited to, those posted in the ballpark or noted on this ticket: Guests are prohibited from bringing weapons of any kind (including guns and knives), alcohol, controlled substances, coolers, containers, food, and beverages (except baby food in bottles or single-serve containers) into the ballpark; smoking is not permitted anywhere in the ballpark; the Club reserves the right to limit backpacks, large bags, and similar items and the Holder consents to a reasonable search of all items carried into the ballpark; disorderly conduct is prohibited; guests older than 3 years must have a ticket.
Holder agrees that: (a) he or she shall not transmit or sell any account, description, picture, video, audio, reproduction or other information concerning the game or event ("Game Information"); (b) the Club is the exclusive owner of all copyrights and other proprietary rights in the game and Game Information, and (c) the Club and facility and their designees shall have the unrestricted right to use holder's image or likeness in any Game Information.
Resale or attempted resale of this ticket at any price is grounds for seizure and cancellation of this ticket without compensation. NO REFUNDS. The event date and time are subject to change without notice.
These policies may be amended at any time without notice.