Joe Martin is home to your Bellingham Bells! Our turfed baseball field hosts all levels of baseball with a seated capacity of up to 1,600 guests.
Book Joe Martin Stadium here.
If your event is NOT an athletic sporting event please follow this link here and fill out a special request form prior to submitting your booking.
After you submit your booking a Bells representative will reach out to you with further paperwork and information.
|Commerical||The entire facility, including game attendants & PA system||$300 per game
$600 per day
|Non-Commercial||The entire facility, including the initial prep & PA system||$150 per game
$300 per day
|Practices||Field & bathroom access||$50 per hour|
|Lights||$50 per hour|
“Commercial” refers to all individuals, groups, or businesses, who charge a monetary admission, class fees, sell tickets, food, or other items, solicit funds or donations, offer other for-profit activities or promote a commercial business.
The renter is responsible for obtaining any additional applicable and/or required permits for a commercial event including, but not limited to, City of Bellingham business license, Special Event Permit, food worker card, and right of way permit.
- Must be 18 years or older, responsible for all payment of fees, and return facility to its original condition.
- Renters must abide by Parks Facilities Use Regulations, City policies, ordinances, and codes.
- Reservations are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Renters are responsible for security. The Bellingham Bells and the City of Bellingham do not assume responsibility for providing security for any persons or items, personal or otherwise, brought to the facility by the renter or persons affiliated with the rental.
- Fees are non-refundable if cancellation is less than 48 hours prior to the event.
- The City of Bellingham requires Certificates of Insurance, along with supporting policy documents before permitting ongoing or regular use of athletic facilities at least 30 days prior to your first program date.
- Smoking or electronic smoking devices (vaping) is prohibited in all Park and Recreation managed properties (both indoor and outdoor). BMC 8.16.020
- Motor vehicles may only be operated and parked in designated paved or graveled roadways and parking areas unless prior authorization is given. BMC 8.04.050
- Overnight use of park facilities is prohibited. BMC 8.04.040
Questions? Contact Haley Cyr at [email protected]